Last night
Coulson was laying on the floor in the happiest mood. We were all going about our
business when Nolan decided that he wanted to love on him. Well we're not sure exactly what happened after that. All of a sudden the baby started screaming and we assumed that Nolan hurt him accidentally. Well when I asked Nolan what
happened he said "
Coulson is mean. He hit me, kicked me scratched me and poked me in the eye, so I grabbed his arm" He said this so seriously that I had to laugh. I said "The baby can't do that honey, he is so little and he doesn't know how to hurt anyone." Nolan says "He did mom, hit hurt me, see." Then he showed me a tiny little scratch on his neck. So I guess he did hurt him but I'm still not sure what happened to
Coulson. I just told him to stay out of
Coulson's face or he'll get him again! So I guess
Coulson's going to be the new Sheriff in town.
The Perpetrator

The Instigator

The outcome

5 comments:
look at coulson looking so innocent, i don't believe him for one second!
Wow C is getting so cute!
Wow Coulson has already accomplished a lot for 2 months. He should really lay off Nolan. That is too funny. Also the comment below about Madi is priceless. I bet that man bought a lot of soap that day.
They are SO cute!! Cale tells me all the time, "Mom, Eli hit me!"
That picture of Coulson is SO cute!!
Post a Comment