Nolan- "I'm 3 dad, how old are you?"
Madison-"Dad's 30 Nolan, that's old, right dad?"
Dad-"Yeah, 30 is getting old compared to you guys"
Nolan- "When you get old you die"
Dad-blank stare, "ummm... only when you're really old"
The other day Madison and Nolan decided that they were going to do reading time on their beds. I thought that was a great idea and it would get them out of my hair for a few minutes. Well later that day I go into their room to find every book they own (about 200+) on Madison's bed. I was fuming but we were on the way out the door, so I told myself that I would have them clean it up later and didn't mention it to them. Well, I forgot and went to go work out so Judd was left with the mess at bed time. Oops
Dad- "what happened in here?!?!? You guys have to pick this up right now because its bed time"
Madison-"Dad, your ruining my life!"
Dad- blank stare
Kids are so cute sometimes (sarcasm)
ahhh, she's growing up so fast. I can't wait for the teenage years if this is what we're getting already. Woo hoo, sign me up.
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

2 comments:
I always love hearing and reading Madison's comments! She says the greatest things!
Nice. I am terrified for Sage to grow up and start talking!
Post a Comment