Madison and I took a trip to Costco today. She was in one of her silly moods when she talks and talks and wants to be just like me. Those moods don't happen very often lately so I was enjoying it. She says "wow mom, I just love you" or "wow mom, good job putting that stuff in our cart." Just random things like that. Well she topped it off with this one:
A man walked by us and he had to be wearing a ton of aftershave or cologne or something. Well there was this cloud of smell around him and Madison caught a whiff of it. I knew due to her talking mood that she was in, that there was some embarrassing comment just ready to shoot out of her mouth. I tried to race my cart away before the damage, but to no avail, she shouts... "Gross mom, that man smells like my dad's armpit!"
What do you say to that?!!? Ummm.... sorry??? I couldn't help myself, I busted up laughing. Poor guy.
Kindergarten Preparedness Class
14 years ago

6 comments:
Ha ha!!! Kids are so funny!
She's a crack up!! Too funny!!
That's the best
LOL! That was a good one, Madi.
Now that was funny. I'm in a better mood; thanks.
I love it when that happens to other people and it's not my kid! So funny!
Post a Comment