Friday, August 1, 2008

Just like Mom

I just had to post this so I will never forget it. Madison is like her mama in every way. We both leave our shoes all over the house. We both throw our clothes on the floor. We argue with each other and say the same things. We are both equally strong minded and stubborn. I can't wait until she is a teenager! Its either going to be really fun or a total disaster. I have to learn to enjoy her more, that's for sure. One thing that we are totally alike on is our casualness. I have old ripped up shirts and pants that I just will never give away. They are so comfy and I just feel like they are irreplaceable. Like me, she also has her dingy collection. She wears the same outfit every single day. She knows she's not allowed to wear it in public, but as soon as we get home, cute outfit gets thrown on the floor, and raggedy old blue and yellow "I love Dad" shirt and pink and brown camo gauchos come on. I had to take pictures of it just so I will always remember the grossness of it. The shirt is so dingy that it looks like she rolled in dirt and there is a hole in the front that she always wants me to patch. The elastic on the pants is totally stretched out and the seams are coming apart. What a fashion sense!!

1 comment:

nelson6 said...

She so cute, you wouldn't want her any other way!