Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fun Stuff

I stole this from Natalie. It was so fun and I've had nothing interesting to post lately. Love ya Nat!

My Man...
1. Who is your man? Clinton Judd Rich
2. How long have you been together? 7 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 7 months/Engaged 2 months/married 6 years
4. How old is your man? 30


You or your man?
1.Who eats more? Judd does, he can eat for 10 people, where the heck does it all go?!?!
2. Who said I love you first? Probably me.
3.Who weighs more? Judd, thank goodness
4.Who sings better? Definitely Judd
5. Who's older? Judd is 5 years older than me
6. Who's smarter? We are both smart at different things. He's very good at math, and I'm better at everything else. Just kidding
7. Who's temper is worse? mine is probably worse!
8. Who does the laundry? Judd does, I don't touch it. He loves it, he says its relaxing-psycho
9. Who does the dishes? I do when I'm home and when I'm gone he does
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, Judd has to sleep closest to the door. He says in case anyone ever broke in he has to be close to the door. Its a guy thing I guess.
11. Who's feet are bigger? Judd's
12. Who's hair is longer? Ha Ha. His chest hair is longer!
13? Who's better on the computer? I am, that doesn't say much because I'm not very good on it at all.
14. Who mows the lawn? Judd does. We always pull chairs around the window and watch him. for some reason I think its funny
15. Who pays the bills? He does, I don't even know where the check book is
16. Who cooks dinner? Judd did when we were first married, but he's since gotten rusty, so I do now.
17. Who drives when you are together? Judd does, I hate driving with him in the car
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Either one of us, it doesn't matter
19. Who's the most stubborn? Oh, me for sure
20. Who is the first on to admit when they're wrong? Judd is. Even if I am wrong, which never happens ;) he usually takes the blame either way... poor guy
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine
22. Who named your dog? Well, our dog died, but Judd named him Arelius Maximus after the Gladiator movie, I thought it was an awesome name for a bulldog. RIP max ;)
23. Who kissed who first? Judd kissed me 30 minutes after we met. He wasn't shy back then. After I left the party that night, I didn't call him for a few weeks. Not because he was a bad kisser, but because I was caught off guard. He was actually romantic, I had to regroup and get my game back.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out, these are fun things to remember
25. What did you do? We went to a party and had a bench pressing competition. I didn't win
26. Who's taller? Judd
28. Who has more friends? Wives always have more friends
29. Who has more siblings? I do
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Judd wears the pants about the money, and I wear the pants about everything else.

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love reading stuff like this! Judd does the laundry??? Wow. Clint won't even do it when I leave town...he wears it dirty. Gross.

Natalie Francis said...

That was so fun to read! I love the picture of Coulson at 6 weeks. Bright eyes!