Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Puzzle Master

This is my little Nolan man. I don't know where this kid gets his patience from. We have a lack of that in our family. A few times I've noticed it being really quiet in my house and I get concerned that Nolan's up to some mischief. I go looking for him ready for some type of altercation but there he is sitting at the table doing a puzzle. He has started doing 100 piece puzzles all by himself. He'll sit there for an hour just putting it together without whining or complaining. Madison as you know is more like me. She can't even do a 24 piece with out throwing a few pieces or stomping off.
Here's a picture of my big boy.

5 comments:

nelson6 said...

what a cutie pie! Aaron only throws puzzles at Wyatt!

Mary said...

You're so lucky!! Let him sit there for hours and do puzzles...that's AWESOME!! : )

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey girl!! I have to come by and see your new baby! He looks so cute! I'm back to work but I have Friday's off so we'll have to do something. -shasta

cosmo and jenn said...

wow... for some reason I didnt realize you had 3 KIDS!! we're all grown up. i just started this whole blog thing and saw your name on shasta's so i tracked you down! hope all is well!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I LOVE your new heading!!! So cute! How did you do that??