Quote of the day:
Nolan is so funny. He came up to me and said all of this in a rush with hardly a breath in between sentences.
"I love you mom, and I love dad too. If I had an I love mom shirt and an I love dad shirt I would wear my I love mom shirt first and my I love dad shirt second, because I just love you. You are so pretty. I love Coulson too. He's so little and cute. But I can't hurt him, If I hurt him the Lord will say (in a deep voice) "don't do that Nolan" so I can't hurt my baby brother, but he's still cute and little"
Holy moly I don't know how his brain works that fast. I was exhausted just listening to it.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
4 days ago

3 comments:
LOL! Now Nolan is cracking me up like Madi!
Your kids always say the cutest things in the world! I love the breakfast they made you. Seriously, I'd have no problem eating that.
That is so cute! i don't know where kids come up with things like that. You have a cutie pie there!
Post a Comment