First.
This past week has been fabulous! I feel like I have my life back again. I don't know how all you moms with older kids survive over the summer. Madison is in all day kindergarten so my days have been so mellow. I get the boys to take naps at the same time, I get my quite time and I get to run my errands. Whew!!! I love school! She is so glad to be back in school...(I wonder if its because most of her summer time was spent shacked up due to a new baby and her loss of interest in the long drawn out wars with Nolan) and she likes her teacher. She came home on Friday with an interesting story
"My teacher told me to be careful with my scissors and only use them on paper. One time a little girl was using her scissors and cut her tongue off and had to get it stitched back on"
I don't think this is a true story, but I don't think I'll have to worry about Madison accidentally cutting her tongue off while working on a project. Maybe one day I will if she grows up to be an emo. Sorry, that was random
Second.
After a few days of neglecting my home and family I finished reading Breaking Dawn and I am so sad. What do I have to look forward to? My mini vampire fantasy had ended. Don't worry, this post contains no spoilers. I thought it ended perfectly. A little strange in some places though but still, what more could you ask for from a book about a hot, rich vampire and his wacko girlfriend? Bella did start to get annoying and I can't imagine taking much more of her, so I'm happy its finally over. Now I need a new book, anyone have any suggestions????
Third.
I did another adventure race yesterday. It went really well. I only thought about passing out and dying about 10 times. I did it with Clint and Marianne and they are both in super good shape so I was totally slowing them down on the running leg, Sorry guys! But seriously in my head I was just like please just leave me on the side of the road to die, because I was so stinking hot and my feet friggin hurt. When I got home later in the day I found out why. My toenail is coming off and I have blisters all over my feet. I need some new shoes really bad I guess. The biking was awesome though. There were some pretty crazy trails we were riding and I thought for sure I was going to pop one of my tires because it was so rocky. I was worried about getting on my bike after having another baby. It seems like with every baby I get a little more nervous and stuff hurts more. But not yesterday, I had no fear and was flying down that mountain, it was an awesome feeling.
Fourth.
Coulson had his blessing last Sunday and that went really good. Judd was excited because his best friend Trent and his wife Sarah were able to come up and Trent stood in on the blessing, so that was special. We didn't do anything too elaborate. In fact, I skipped buying a blessing outfit all together and just had him wear normal clothes. I'm sure it still counts. It was a great blessing though and he is such a sweet baby. He didn't make a noise through the whole thing and was just starting at everyone. He is going to be 3 months old this week.
Fifth.
I had a little dilemma last Saturday. We were having people coming in for the blessing and I thought that I would do my hair that night. Judd always helps me with my hair (don't tell anyone, he gets embarrassed) so he put the color on and I went about doing things around the house. Well I forgot the time and went to rinse my hair out and when I looked in the mirror I was a little concerned. I dried it just to make sure, and my hair was black!! I was in panic mode because it was 9 at night on Saturday and there was no way I was pulling off that color. I tried taking it out and called Kelli because she does hair too, and this needed to come off and quickly! So we were up until almost 1 a.m. trying to fix my hair. It was pretty crappy, I was tired. I'm sure glad Kelli drank a bunch of diet coke earlier that night and was on a caffeine buzz, otherwise I would have never been able to go in public. Anyway, I survived and look normal again. Thanks Kelli, your a life saver.
Sixth:
I keep meaning to post this. Judd took the kids to the museum a couple of weeks ago. If you observe the pictures you'll notice they all look exactly the same. For some reason Judd has them stand like this. It creeps me out. I think it reminds me of the movie The Shining. Nolan doesn't look very happy.

2 comments:
Hey Kristina!
I just started a blog, and Steph mentioned that you had one so I made my way over to your page, you're hilarious. I loved reading about your kiddos!
Shaye
Ha, those really are funny poses. Looks scary. And pa-lease. You are in great shape, too. We had fun. I am staring Breaking Dawn tomorrow....I can't wait!
Post a Comment