Monday, August 18, 2008

Nutritious and Delicious Breakfast

A couple of nights ago the kids told me that they were going to make me breakfast the next morning. That had me a little worried because I know how big of a schemer Madison can be. Those kids wake up every day at 5:30 in the morning!!! 5:30 people!!! So I knew that there would be no way to stop them if they had their minds made up, and they don't forget anything they commit to doing. I would be snoozing and they would be destroying my kitchen quietly and there's nothing I could do about it. Anyway, all of my fears were for no reason because they actually didn't make a mess and I was able to wake up to this beautiful nutritious breakfast. There's nothing better than a twix, a crusty day old bread stick some crackers and a pear. Its the thought that counts!