Okay, for any of you who don't know, I am absolutely obsessed with the movie Pride and Prejudice. I have to get my fix at least once a week. Watching that movie makes me so happy!!! I even make the kids watch it and every time I put it on Madison says "Not Mrs. Darcy again!" I think its growing on them now too. Well tonight I decided to watch it again and Judd always goes in the other room because he says its...Gay (how'd you guess) as the movie ends and the incredibly handsome Mr. Darcy is kissing Lizzy, I just think, "wow, if only I could be that way when Judd kisses me." (for some reason I can't take him seriously in moments when he's trying to be romantic) Anyway, I finish watching it and I am smiling and happy and just feeling the romance. I dance my way into the bathroom with a big cheesy grin on my face, imagining that I am in a real life romance novel, and as I turn the corner... the friggin toilet seat was left up! Dang it, feeling of romance squashed! "Judd you left the stinking toilet seat up again!" Maybe I expect a lot. I am a demanding wife, I know, but come on. Where is the love?!?!
2 comments:
OK I guess I need to watch that movie again to truly appreciate it. We should have a girls sleep over and watch that while eating chocolate. Sound good?
I get that same way after watching my favorite chick flicks and then Jim goes and farts in bed or something else! haha. oh and I never even realized I didn't say who won! haha They played Brophy and Hamilton won 10-0! :) this week they have Centenniel, which I have no idea where there are....
Post a Comment