Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moody Madi

This is a picture of Madison when she was 3. Just more proof that this probably began at birth.

Madison is 5 going on 16. That girl has too much attitude for one little person. I guess that its just typical of being the oldest girl. Today, for instance, we were practicing reading and she starts to get really lazy and want me to read for her. She gets all dramatic and slouches and convulses, makes weird faces and even stranger noises.
"I don't want to read anymore, its too boring. I never want to read again!" she whines.
me-"Well how are you ever going to learn or have an imagination? What about your I love Dad shirt? you won't even know what it says anymore, what about...."
"Mom, would you be quiet?!?!?! I'm trying to focus!" she says in the snobbiest tone possible.


Or this


"mom, can I play on the computer?"

"As soon as your toys are picked up"

Stomp, stomp, huff, puff, eye roll, mean face and hands on hips all at the same time.

You gotta love girls.

5 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I seriously think the girls are born with this. Rob says Lilly acts just like I do. I guess the attitude is passed on.

Amber Larsen said...

HA! That's funny!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yikes, and I want more girls? Should i rethink that?

sladefamilyaz said...

I get that at my house too.

Mary said...

Gotta love it!! We're dealing with that too!!