Saturday, September 27, 2008

Double time

Okay, I've been tagged to do my 6 quirks. There are so many to choose from. In fact, the more I think about it I find out how weird I really am.

1. I'm a joint cracker. I try to crack every thing, toes, ankles, fingers, back. I call it my snap crackle pops.

2. I love to smell things. Especially magazines. I could just sit and sniff the pages for hours. Not the perfume samples just the smooth pages. Sometimes I even rub them on my face. I told you I was weird!! I also like the smell of Nolan more than anyone else. He hates it, but I make him sit with me just so I can sniff on him.

3. I, like Marianne, am so completely competitive. I won't even let my kids cheat to win Candy Land. Judd and I used to play racket ball and if he would beat me I would chase him and try to hit him with my racket. But if he let me win it made me even more mad so he would get chased for that too. I don't beat my husband, I promise. I can't catch him. I can't believe that he still married me after that.

4. I'm a control freak. I love doing things my own way. When Judd comes home from work it throws me all off because I have to share control all of a sudden. I've noticed Madison is the same way. We have lots of power struggles.

5. If the house is a mess I won't cook. I don't know why, but something about having one mess on top of another makes me crazy. Especially if there are dishes in the sink. Everyone knows if they want food they have to pitch in and clean up. Geez, I'm a joy to live with!

6. You would think that because of my control freakedness that I would be a super tidy person, but that's not the case. In fact, I'm pretty messy. My clothes are everywhere. All of you who have to be totally clean to go to bed.... you would hate me. Half the time I fall asleep with my clothes and shoes on and when I finally wake up in the middle of the night I just strip them off and throw them on the floor beside my bed. I never remember to wash my face at night, seriously after everyone is in bed and I've picked things up I pass out. I do all of that stuff in the morning.

Okay, I'm tagging Natalie, Makenna, Kelli and Meg.

TAGGED AGAIN!!

Crazy 8's

Eight TV shows I watch:

Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Office, American Idol, So you think you can Dance, Split ends, Shear Genius, and Tabitha's Salon Take over.


Eight favorite restaurants:

Gecko Grill, Cafe Rio, Texas Roadhouse, Thai Basil, Papa Kelsey's, Red Robin, Rosas, chick-fil-a


8 things that happened yesterday... that's quite an eventful day,

ummm... I cut hair, took care of a sick husband, took care of kids, cleaned, hung out at my parent's house, got Red Robin for dinner, watched the presidential debate and changed diapers.


8 things I look forward to:

Cooler weather,
Holidays,
exercising in the mornings
Doing the marathon, actually I am dreading the deadline,
when my kids go to sleep and its quiet,
one day Judd will be done with school,
moving into a bigger house
having more kids


8 things I love about the fall

The colors!! My whole house is in fall colors
my birthday
Thanksgiving and Halloween
the clothes
boots
being able to go places with out sweating your rear off
season premiers of my favorite shows
having winter grass


8 things on my wish list:

new carpet
a new wardrobe when I lose this baby weight
a family vacation
a vacation for mommy and daddy
a baby sitter for vacation
I still want my kayak
a maid, I know that will never happen
a clean back yard

for this one I'll tag....... Jessica Slade, Heidi and Bre








6 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You sniff mag pages? Wierdo.

Anonymous said...

You....competitive, NO! :):) I don't think you are weird at all, you can just admit your quirks, and those quirks just make you more interesting!!

Bre said...

you tagged me, I'll have to do it now! good luck with the song guessing, it's a funny one that's for sure.

Brewer Family said...

Thanks so much. You are so cute! Hey I hear you do hair so you have to give me some good tips. I am going to do beauty school when we move to Oregon.

Mary said...

The magazines pages are definitely a weird quirk!! : ) But my weird friends are my favorite!! : ) Love your quirks...you had me LOL!!

Diana Gomez-Anderson said...

Ok. Kristina.Thank you for making me laugh so much. You crack me up, with the quirks about smelling things and chasing Judd with a racket, that is so hillarious. The best thing, is that those things make you, you, a wonderful fun person. I have to admit I sniff pages too, and clothes, and books, and so does Arianna. We are a bunch of sniffers (hahaha). Thank you for sharing those things to get to know you better. By the way, your blog looks really cute. See you soon.