Sunday, September 21, 2008

GAR Pictures!

Here we are... the awesomest team ever!!
Rick (with the crazy hair) me and Carter.
Sierra Adventure Sports
Yes, we wore pumpkin shirts. Its okay to be jealous that you don't have one.
This is us at the starting line. We are smiling.
El Rico... the best navigator ever!

Here's Carter right before the humongous wall

Rick and Carter trying to get my rear over the wall

I actually had to have Carter in a choke hold and we helped pull Rick over. That was funny.


Conquered it!And for some reason we were still smiling. Just kidding. We had so much fun! It's almost impossible not to have a blast racing with those guys!

Like I said.... We are awesome!










4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh, yeah, I must have blocked that out!! We totally sat down for ever, and I remember the chicken heads now. Man I must've blocked that out....

Natalie Francis said...

Don't you look great! I'm glad you had so much fun and that you finished this year :) Good luck on the January marathon. You'll do great!

cosmo and jenn said...

i just have to say that you are crazy. i think i will eat my ice cream and donuts and watch old reruns on tv.
i think its rad that you did that, but seriously, youre cray.

sladefamilyaz said...

I am totally jealous of the pumpkin shirts! How might one go about getting such a shirt?