Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not enough time in the day

I had good intentions to post something but just wasn't sure if there was anything interesting enough going on. Now that last week is over with I feel much better. For any who didn't know, last week was nuts. I was working a lot and I had to plan the Relief Society opening social activity and to top it all off I was asked to speak in church. Whew! I did take some funny pictures though. I thought I would share.Amber was kind enough to let me borrow her bumbo chair. As soon as I brought it in the house the kids thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen. They are not convinced it is for the baby. They apparently think its a TV chair. Luckily Madison was at school when this picture was taken. Otherwise there would have been a huge fight over it.


Okay, this is a slide show of events. Nolan was quietly playing at the table, when Madison pranced in and said "How would you like to dance with a fair young maiden my handsome prince?" She was being so goofy that Nolan, being a boy, can't resist being goofy. He got down from the table and they danced the ballroom dance. Until...


Madison lost her footing and fell over. I love when she gets hurt how Nolan just stares at her and waits for a reaction.
The mean scowl. Then without skipping a beat the ballroom dance turns into a wrestling match. Where do kids get their energy???
The other night we had a movie night. Judd and I came into the living and saw that they'd invited their friends.
He does exist and he smiles too. I swear with all of the other stuff going on that Coulson gets the cold shoulder. Poor Guy. I haven't put a picture of him in for so long. Here he is.

He found his thumb.

The stare
No mama can resist a smiling baby








4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute pictures!! I love those baby smiles!! My 2 oldest were also obsessed with the Bumbo chair!! Eli never liked it though!! Go figure!!

nelson6 said...

SOO cute, see Madi has a fair maiden in there! The best kind too, one that can wrestle! Coulsons pics are so cute, he's growing up fast!

Natalie Francis said...

Your kids are just as cute as can be! I love all the pics.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah, I love those pictures of Coulson!!!