We took the kiddos on a tour of the fire station for play group today. I don't know who enjoyed it more... the mom's or the kids!
The kids learned stop drop and roll and they also were able to sit in the fire truck. We had such a fun time. Not only was it a great play group idea, but it would also be good for a girl's night out!!! Just kidding!
Looks like Nolan really had a good time. Okay, are you a freak of nature or what? I am talking about the post below, your GAR pictures. I WISH I could be that dedicated. Amazing!
Looks so fun! I wanted to go but I had a dr appt right at 10. Arrrg. I don't think Natalie would have been that thrilled about it but I'm sure I would have liked it!
Hey this is Jamie (Furnell) Grant I just came across your blog and thought I would say hello. Glad everything is going good for you and your cute family. If you want to check out my blog it is www.thegrantfam.blogspot.com Talk to ya later!
"You have the potential to become anything to which you set your mind. You have a mind and a body and a spirit. With these three working together, you can walk the high road that leads to achievement and happiness. But this will require effort and sacrifice and faith." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Definitely Girls night out!
Looks like Nolan really had a good time. Okay, are you a freak of nature or what? I am talking about the post below, your GAR pictures.
I WISH I could be that dedicated. Amazing!
Looks so fun! I wanted to go but I had a dr appt right at 10. Arrrg. I don't think Natalie would have been that thrilled about it but I'm sure I would have liked it!
Girls night out fo sho!
Hey this is Jamie (Furnell) Grant I just came across your blog and thought I would say hello. Glad everything is going good for you and your cute family. If you want to check out my blog it is www.thegrantfam.blogspot.com Talk to ya later!
You're naughty!
We just took Addy's kindergarten class there!! All the mom's were loving on one fireman...it was funny!! I agree...good girls ni
ght out!! : )
Post a Comment