Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Best day ever....

So I'm so excited to post that my salon is officially finished!!!! YAY!! After 7 years of working out of my family room and washing hair in my kitchen sink I have a place to call my own!! I'm so sad that I don't have a working camera to post pictures. But i will be sneaking to costco to get one tomorrow and I will put some up first thing! Shhh, don't tell my husband though. I put camera in the "need" department and I like I always say...."its better to repent than to get consent." Now the hardest part ever...I need to name it! This is almost as hard as naming a kid. But I think I'm really leaning towards calling it Roots. I think its funny and kinda cool. I'm not a trendy cutesy girl. You will NEVER catch me wearing heels while doing hair. I like me my jeans and t shirts and most of the time when I am working my hair is looking pretty frightening. So naming it "Beauty" anything isn't going to work. But...I am taking suggestions. So please!!!! let me know what you think of roots or if you have any names that pop into your head.

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love ROOTS!!! I think it's perfect! I have to go to QC tomorrow and will try to swing by and check it out.

cosmo and jenn said...

i DO like the name Roots, but honestly the first thing that came to mind was that movie about slavery... "my name is kunta kinte!" but i'm with you on nixing the girly names..

Alisa said...

I think Roots fits your personality perfectly! Love love love it. And I read the title of your post in Rapunzel's voice, you know, the part when she just leaves the tower and says, "this is the BEST! DAY! EVER!" hahaha I guess we watch it too much.