Dear Office Staff,
Madison is tardy because she decided to throw a huge fit before school. Please let her go to class so I can enjoy the rest of my morning.
Thanks,
Kristina :)
I will now turn my focus to Nolan. He is a funny kid. I mean really goofy. He makes these weird faces. His new name for me is Cartoon because he looks like some kind of animated character when he makes these faces. He gets in these phases. Lately its been soccer cleats. He thinks they are the coolest things ever. He wears them to school, to the store, to play in the back yard. He thinks they make him look cool and that they make him run really fast. This is very important to him now that he's trying to impress the ladies. He has become a little Casanova. Every time a girl of any age comes over he tells them how beautiful they are. I was doing a lady's hair the other day and this was the conversation...
Nolan "you look very beautiful"
Lady "thanks! your mom did a good job on my hair"
Nolan "I mean you look pretty with your boots and skirt and black shirt and your hair too"
Nolan "I mean you look pretty with your boots and skirt and black shirt and your hair too"
So anyway.... wearing these soccer cleats have become somewhat of an image booster. He decided to wear them to Madison's fun run at her school. He gets out there, flirtin' with the ladies and as he rounds the first corner...BAM... he face plants because his cleat got caught in the dirt. This is a perfect example of a male. They think they are so cool and have something to prove. They all face plant eventually....
I had Madison's 7th birthday party at my house a couple of weeks ago. That's right, she's 7 now! She wanted to have a pajama party and her only request for an activity was to play freeze dance. So I gathered together all the Miley Cirus music I could find and we had a blast. I also found an idea to make hair clips out of felt. I used a dye cut and punched out a bunch of flowers. They mixed and matched their own flowers and sewed little buttons in the middle of the flower. Teaching 6 and 7 year olds to sew is kind of scary but we made it through without any injuries. It was a pretty fun night.
Another cool thing happened. We all know how Madi loves to draw. Well, she ended up winning a drawing contest for her school! She won a breakfast with Santa and her drawing was on display at a Christmas party for the town of Gilbert! I'm a proud mama!

5 comments:
I was laughing out loud when I read your note for Madison! Hah!
That christmas tree photo is pretty dang good! That PJ party was a blast! I don't remember if I told you or not, but thanks for inviting us!
Wow! That is a great drawing! Happy Birthday Madison!
Just got caught up!! I love your family!! To cute!!
LOL!! hahahh... love it.... especially the face plant part! LOL.. I'm still laughing about! Thanks for that
Post a Comment