The elementary school is having a camp out this weekend with all of the dads and their kids. Unfortunate enough for Judd, I will be busy that night, so he is planning on taking all 3 kids by himself. He's not excited. However, since the school is right next door, he is trying to talk Madison into doing all of the festivities and then coming home to sleep for the night. She doesn't like this idea.
Madison "Please, please, please can we spend the night in the tent?!?"
Me "Its going to be like 100 degrees over night. It will be so much better to sleep in your own bed. You can play there all night and then come home. It will be fine."
Madison "I don't want to come home I want to camp"
Me "well, I'm not going to be here, so its not up to me. Its up to your dad"
Madison "Why would it be up to dad when you're the boss" (smart girl)
Me..... I had to think out this answer for a few moments "I am the boss when I'm home, but sometimes when I'm gone, its okay to let daddy be the boss."
She was satisfied with that answer.
Coulson turned 1 on Wednesday!
I can't believe how time has flown with this baby!
We didn't do anything super special, seeing as how he didn't even understand it was his birthday. We're going to have cake and ice cream this weekend.
On his birthday he decided to sleep in like a good boy. I asked Nolan if he wanted to come with me and sing happy Birthday to Coulson. So we sang our song and it was really sweet. Coulson was smiling and dancing to our song. When we finished the first thing Nolan said was "can he talk now?"
They must be excited for him to join in on the fighting.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
4 days ago

1 comment:
oh man.. your kids crack me up!!! I love it! sorry i didn't get u called back yesterday. We went to Sunsplash, but would love to go to that place some time!
Post a Comment