Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ah, weekends

Is it just me or does anyone else hate weekends? Is it just my house that somehow becomes destroyed even after all of the tedious chores I did all week, and why don't I want to clean it? Surely we can't be the only household that is ripping each other's hair out (except Judd's of course) because we are stuck together for 60 hours strait. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but for some reason there is no routine on Saturday or Sunday. What the heck is everyone else doing?!? How do you keep sane?? I've got to know!!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

hahah... yeah well saturdays I work.. sooo... I don't know sorry. But Sundays are my favorite days, and I just ignore everything until Monday. I guess that is how I keep sane, but Cody is my only "child" now to clean up after, we will see what I say in a couple years. Sorry no good advice from me! :)

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I was totally thinking you were saying how do you stay sane with the mess part on the weekends, but yeah I still don't know what to say to you to keep sane with all the time spending together other than trying to find fun activities! But anyway...