Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YAY for new books

I just picked up my much awaited reserved books from the library and I'm so excited. I love living in mini fantasy worlds. It gets me away from the everyday. I wish I could say that I read biographies or something that could put into my brain a plethera of knowledge, but no, I love any type of fiction. Judd said that I must have the knowledge of someone with a masters degree from all of the books that I read. I just laughed at him. If he only knew my knowledge only consists of things that really have no bearing in life what-so-ever, besides my own personal gratification. But don't go telling him that I'm really not that smart. He'll never know. He stopped paying attention to what I read a few years ago. Ignorance is bliss. ;)

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK, funny. I started reading Marked last week but turned it back in after the fifth or sixth chapter. Can't wait to hear about your other new finds!