Nothing else has been going on lately. We did decorate some eggs last night. That's about the extent of my Easter cheer. I don't like the "Easter" holiday... actually I should say, I don't like how its so commercialized. I've never told my kids that there is an Easter bunny or even given them Easter baskets. We just have a nice dinner and watch a video on the Resurrection. I don't feel the need to buy gifts for Easter. It seems like the world tries to make us think that you need to buy stuff on every holiday. How about doing something special and memorable instead?? Just a thought.
I do love spring time though. Its almost like New Year's but better. Everything is new in spring. Flowers, trees, baby birds that fall out of their nests all over my yard. It just all ties into the Resurrection (except for the dead birds)
This is the most wonderful time of the year, to me. I hope everyone has a great Easter and takes time to remember the real reason why we celebrate at this special time of year.

2 comments:
I'm laughing so hard at Coulson's face right now! He looks so cute!
I love your book reviews. There was a novel that you had up before, I think maybe it was the third in the series? Anyway, I can't remember what it was, but I want to read the series. I think there was a lady on the front cover...
Post a Comment