I finished my cleanse on Sunday. Yay for me. Judd was so supportive through the whole thing! Whenever I wanted to eat something he would help me through it and he wouldn't let me finish early. Anyway, I'm done!! So today I was so surprised to find this delivered to my door....
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

3 comments:
Not to bash Clint, but never in a MILLION years would he think to do that. So sweet of Judd!!
Yes; Judd is very thoughtful. That was so sweet of him, especially after being on that diet. I did this diet two years ago and it was tough not eating any solids, but you are right it sure does kill the sugar cravings. Good job!
That was really sweet of him. But remind me why you are dieting again, when you are so freakin' skinny already.
Post a Comment