Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i love these kids

Funny Things Kids Say

Madison "Lets all share crayons so everyone gets the colors. Nolan, you can share this box with Emily, and I'll share this box with myself. It will be great!"

Nolan "Mom, The dog is giving me a hug again"
Me "Nolan push him down, that's not a hug!"

Madison "I didn't steal those glasses, I just took them when she wasn't looking."


Nolan "I'm hungry"
Me "You just ate 15 minutes ago!"
Nolan "I know but my body just told me it was hungry and I listened"



There are no stupid questions:
Nolan "Why does dad have that hair in his nose?"
Madison "how come the boys' feet always stink?"
Nolan "Do I have to take a nap?"
Madison "Can our next baby be a girl named Sparkle Feather?"


Fun Times With Cooper
For some reason the kids are scared of the dog. He does have sharp teeth and he is a puppy, so he likes to chew on things...especially Nolan. Here is a synopsis of what goes on everyday.


  • Nolan teases dog

  • Dog chases Nolan
  • Nolan runs

  • Dog bites Nolan

  • Nolan screams and cries that horrible cry that sounds like a dying pterodactyl and makes those dry heaving noises

  • dog runs scared for life that he is going to be attacked by some prehistoric animal who is throwing up

  • Nolan tattles on dog

  • Mom says "stop teasing dog"

  • Nolan goes back outside to tease dog"

Hmmmm... and who said boys weren't smart?!?!

Here is Madison thinking that she is trapped on the tree house because the dog is waiting to pounce on her. Then she gets to the bottom and he is sweet as can be. My kids can be so strange


Coulson Got His Helmet.

Here is my sweet little boy. He looks like a midget football player. Now everywhere we go, people are staring at him. Poor guy. At least we're doing it now. Could you imagine being a teenager walking around with a flat head... and with Judd's genes he would have had no hope hiding it either! I also shaved his head this morning because it was all sweaty and matted down. So I guess I'm traumatized. I can't kiss on my baby's head and he has no more hair! But he's finally crawling. I know, I know, he's going to be 1 next month and he just started crawling. Maybe that head had something to do with it.... but at least we are finally mobile!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I know I'm going to look back on this post and smack myself in the head, but I just can't help it! You did bring up a good point about the book thing though, he always stops my reading fun. And I got all three of those Luxe books at the library that are waiting to be read!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Your kids are too funny. And Coulson looks SO cute in his helmet! I'm glad he's finally crawling, the little poop.

Bre said...

Sparkle Feather, that's awesome.

Mary said...

LOL!!! You crack me up!! Coulson looks like a DOLL with that helmet. He looks just like a football player!! What a cutie!!
I love the "dog hugging" comment!!

cosmo and jenn said...

i LOVE reading things that kids say. these are too great! i needed a good laugh today!