The Rich family is proud to announce that we are now, officially a family of 6!
About 6 weeks ago I found out that we were expecting a new baby. I know I didn't tell many people, but we were waiting just to be sure......
And here he is. My new baby Cooper! Isn't he a doll!





He's a sweet, mild tempered boy. He spent his first night with us last night, and I must say, its almost exactly the same as having a newborn. One good thing about this baby is that he is pretty much potty trained. He whines when he has to go out. He's only 6 weeks old right now and still adjusting from the plane ride down from Idaho, and missing his mama and sister. But we are giving him lots of love!
8 comments:
congratulations! That is so exciting! And very cute puppy!
I can't wait for another cute Rich baby!
Cutest little puppy!!!
That is so exciting,I guess Gus was not the family choice I can live with that!!! Enjoy him little, like children they grow really fast.
You totally had me! I thought you were making an announcement for baby number four! I bet your kids are having so much fun having a puppy.
Very well written. I fell for it. Cute puppy. I love the name cooper too!
haha i fell for your dumb joke! its like 1am and i was getting bored studying so i was reading your blog. i really thought you were pregnant and i was so upset that i woke up gene to tell him!...then i was like oh, sorry nevermind its just the stinkin dog! nice.
That was a TERRIBLE joke!!! But he's pretty cute!!
Post a Comment