Friday, March 27, 2009

well.....

So my dog has decided that he is definitely a boy. Ummm... isn't he a little young. 7 weeks!! come on. How old to dogs have to be to get neutered? His main victims are Nolan, who thinks that the dog is giving him a hug, and Coulson, who unfortunately is very vulnerable during tummy time. At first I thought, there is no way, he's just a baby. But oh yes, he grew up fast. Dang. I have to be on my guard at all times.

Otherwise things are going fine. We had our boutique on Thursday. There were so many sellers there! It was awesome to see the kinds of things that people were crafty in. I wondered the whole time why no people were coming to shop and realized afterwards that all of the signs I put up had blown away! I did sell an apron, thanks to Marianne! It was fun to get them all made. Now I just have to decide which one I want to keep for myself.

We took Coulson to the Dr. and found out that he needs to get a helmet. I always knew he needed one. I could tell his head was a little misshaped and square looking. His nick name has been "Sloth" Like Sloth from the goonies. Only out of love though. I love my baby and his head. I'll post pictures of his helmet that should be here in a week or two. Of course you know that is will painted to look like a Longhorns helmet.

Other goings ons... You know that I am a fad dieter. I like to try things to see if they work. Lately I've been doing this master cleanse thing AKA, the lemonade diet. It is not much of a diet because you don't eat food, but it does work for those who want a little renewal. I'm on day 7, and shooting for 10 days which looks pretty doable since I've already made it this far. So you definitely lose weight, probably from the not eating solids of course, but you do get cleaned out pretty darn good. I must say, detoxing can be a great feeling one second and then a terrible one the next. I wasn't doing it for weight loss as much as for the fact that I needed to get over my sugar addictions. It has really helped!! Judd took a Butterfinger out of his secret candy bar stash. (I make him have one of these so I don't eat them all day) anyway, I saw it and had no desire for it. It actually looked gross to me. It was amazing!!! I used to be able to eat 2 of those things for breakfast. YAY for me!

Judd and I are going away for our 7 year Anniversary next week ed. He's planning it secretly. All I know is that it is going to be a "Stay-cation". Meaning that we will be at a resort somewhere here in town. It will be nice to sleep in past 6 o'clock for once!

2 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

OK I would love to try the lemonade diet.... I've been thinking about it since you mentioned it at Bunco. I have no will power though, I love food and can't say no! But i'm excited to hear all the dirty detals, so be ready to fill me in at next months Bunco!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You go. I'm impressed w/ you cleanse. You'll have to do it w/ me when I'm done w/ baby. How did you only sell one apron? Those were the cutest things there! Thanks for packing my crap up. I'll swing by this afternoon and pick it up.