My little sis tied the knot last week. It was the most beautiful little wedding! My dad and her son, Dylan were able to walk her down the isle. I was making an attempt at being the photographer and then I decided that I would just stick to my day job. I don't really know
how to work my camera that well. But... you'll get the point. It was
intimate, she looked beautiful and his family was so sweet! His sisters did the music on violin and piano. I'm so happy for you sis!! You deserve the best and I'm so glad you've found your perfect match!!
4 comments:
Your sister is beautiful!! How fun...my brother just got married too and it was so fun to be with family at a party I didn't have worry about or plan!! : ) Tell your brother good luck with school...have Nolan give him a pep talk about were not going to school will get you!!
: )
I am so glad you posted some photos! She looks gorgeous! We are so happy for them both :)
What a pretty wedding. I love her dress. She is beautiful just like you, Kristina!
Holy Cow Lady!! Congratulations!!! #4, that is so exciting! I am so sad that we won't be around to share our pregnancy pangs together! It was so fun. Take care of yourself missy!
Post a Comment