Okay, so I love nursing, but holy cow. I feel like I can't eat anything. I ate chocolate yesterday, and I paid for it last night. I should say that he paid for it. He was not happy. Today I found myself staring into the refridgerator for 15 minutes trying to think of something to eat. I can't do lettuce becuase that makes him gassy, anything with cheese is a no, actually any type of dairy, nothing with any type of spice or tomatoes. I'm running out of options. I guess its good for a post baby diet. Then I was really craving a blt, but I can't have lettuce or tomatoes or mayo, so basically I am having a bacon and toast sandwich. YUMMY! So... does anyone out there have any meal ideas. Help a sister out!!!
5 comments:
I wish I had the answer. I'm on the same crappy diet. No dairy, no chocolate. I made a breakfast casserole that had 16 oz of cheese in it and she barfed for days. I'm DYING for a glass of ice cold milk.
Good luck with that! Sounds like you'll pretty much be eating crackers and drinking water for a while.
That's the worst...bread it is!
I say...bring out the formula!! : )
Alright so you lucked out with the sleeping baby, I guess I lucked out with the one that I can eat anything I want. Ha Ha. Just kidding. With Isaiah I ate a lot of chicken, rice, squash, and zuccini. I swear if I even looked at milk we were up for two days straight.
Post a Comment