Sunday, June 8, 2008

Madison the mess maker


Is this cruel and unusual punishment???? I'll let you decide.


Madison changes her clothes at least 10 times a day, sometimes more. Where do all of the old outfits end up? You guessed it, on the floor. Now, I've been dealing with this for the past 2 years and have tried everything, but to no avail. I've resorted to this... Behold Madison's wardrobe.


Don't worry she still has 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts.

3 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

What is it with little girls and their clothes? More power to ya, maybe she'll learn to keep on her first outfit! If Kins gets one little bit of water on her shirt, off it goes- right on the floor! Drives me CRAZY!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Good call!

nelson6 said...

Yeah, my mom made me wear a paper sack when I was 2 because I did the same thing...girls are girls are girls I guess!