Today I noticed that Nolan has very bad
Karma. He's 3 1/2 and I'm at that point where I'm deciding to keep him or give him away. Just kidding, I do love him. He is starting to be more
aggressive towards his sister lately. I don't feel the need for punishment though, because 9 times out of 10 he punishes himself. He'll punch her and in the process of making a break for it he'll run into a wall, or stub his toe, or hit his head on some random object. I'm going to try and keep the video camera ready,
because I could seriously win some money. Below are some pictures of Nolan crying. I don't know why I posted these, except for the fact that they make me laugh, especially when we are having a day like today!
2 comments:
Poor Nolan, it's hard to be 3 1/2! I love the pictures of him crying. Too cute!
This post is freakin' hilarious.
Post a Comment