Well we had Coulson's Dr. appointment today at Phoenix Children's hospital. It went great. Basically we waited 3 hours for the doctor to say "it looks great, he's a beautiful boy." So he's fine. I guess our Doctor was just taking a precaution. It ended up being remnants of the umbilical cord and its gone now. If you ever have to go see a specialist at PCH be prepared to wait and take a lunch. Even though it was a long day it was very humbling. I realized that I complain about my kids far too much. There were kids there with their parents and they had serious medical problems. No matter how loco we get over here, I still have it easier than many parents and I need to stop complaining.
2 comments:
Hi Kristina! Found your blog on Marianne's. Nice to see pictures of the new member of your family!
I'm glad to hear all went well at the doctors. Always better safe then sorry!
Post a Comment