
We bought a new house!! YAY! We are getting ready to move in this weekend. So basically my life has been pure chaos for the last 3 1/2 months. Like right now for instance...We are getting our house ready for renters (cleaning, painting, fixing up everything) getting our new house ready for move in. Its being painted, cleaned this week and fixed up. Switching the kids' school. Coulson has the flu. I am still working out of the house. Please forgive me for being such a slacker, but once we get moved in and settled I will give you the whole low down!!!

2 comments:
seriously so excited for you guys!!!! I love that house. My MIL is coming TODAY. I will call you when I get on the road.
Yes, I'm waiting for the "low down". I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE MOVING!!! I know you had talked about wanting to move houses someday and I even saw you just last month and you said nothing about an official move! I'm very excited for you though & the house looks beautiful! I can't wait to hear "the rest of the story" (little tribute to paul havey... hehe). Hope all is well sweety! Can't wait to hear & see more of what you all are up to :)
Post a Comment