
Today is my husband's birthday so I wanted to dedicate an extra special post just for him. (because he's really cheap and never wants me to buy him a present because its a waste of money) So. These are the things that I never want to forget, and things that I can refer back to the next time I want to club you. This may help me change my mind.
My husband is my best friend. I know everyone says this, but its so true. We aren't perfect, but we are perfect for each other. We laugh together everyday, we snuggle together, we make fun of the kids behind their backs, we work hard to achieve our goals. He pushes me hard to do the things I should, and I push him hard to do the things I want him to do. We confide in each other. I even tell him when I made an "oops" and bought those shoes I really shouldn't have because I think I deserve them, and I do. He lets me make fun of him. I LOVE my husband!!!
Today he is 33 years old. So I wrote him a letter for his birthday and here you have it.
33 things I love about you:
1. you are a super hard worker
2. you are great at doing laundry
3. you put up with my crap
4. you look really hot in camo
5. even hotter with your rifle, especially when y0u freak dance with it. It makes me jealous. (this is an inside joke)
6. you love our family
7. you don't snore or play video games or do other dumb stuff that most husbands do.
8. you let me make fun of you, even though I do it out of love, and because its funny
9. You dance like a dork, but its charming
10. Did I already say you put up with my crap?
11. your rockin' bod
12. Your long toenails (wait, I take that one back)
12. You are a stud when you play basketball
13. You always help a damsel in distress, especially if she's cute
14. inappropriate for readers eyes
15. how you look in your Texas hat
16. you are smart
17. you laugh at your own jokes, even if they aren't funny, and usually they aren't
18. you bake a mean cake
19. how you try so hard, even though you grumble about it
20. how you fall on the ground when you stub your toe
21. your bald head
22. your cute ears
23. your rainbow knife
24. your man bag
25. your hot cowboy wranglers
26. inappropriate for readers eyes
27. inappropriate for readers eyes
28. you can ride a horse and that's super hot!
29. how you can smell your own breath
30. how you help color my hair
31. How I can talk to you about everything
32. you keep me in line
33. You are a GREAT husband and father.
I know he may not be the scottish warrior that I fantasize about, but he's my warrior and I could always dress him up in a kilt and put a wig on him if I were desperate. But I love him just the way he is. So happy birthday my love. May we enjoy many more crazy filled years of life together.

3 comments:
you're funny. i love this. happy bday baldy!
Oh my word girl! I love that you always know how to make me laugh... Okay, I know this post wasn't meant for me, but you got it right. So funny :) Tell Judd Happy Birthday! & thanks for saving me this week sweetie! ;)
Happy birthday old man! ;) Thanks for being the best Home Teacher we have ever had! You guys are great! Love and miss you! Gotta come see that sweet girl of yours!
Post a Comment