But.......exciting things have been happening. Baby girl is coming in 10 weeks! YAY!! I've been obsessing over decorating the girl's room! I can't wait to get it done and put up some pictures.
Can you believe that I am going to have four kids!?! I don't think reality has set in yet. But I figure I'm already insane, how much worse can it possibly be?
With that being said, I may as well take some time to update about the kids that are actually here.
Starting with my oldest little midget.
Miss Madison: Thank goodness for this child. If it wasn't for her I would have probably run off to leave the boys to fend for themselves. She is such a great little mommy. She gets Coulson dressed, she can make lunch for the kids and basically help with any little chore. I LOVE this girl!!! She is a fabulous artist. So fabulous that I signed her up for an art class and she is able to draw to her little heart's content. Here's a few samples...
sorry some of them are sideways.
Her first piano recital at our ward talent show.
Midget #2 Nolan the gentleman:
This is one good boy. I read a lot of 19th century novels and I've decided that I was going to teach Nolan to have the best manners ever. So all of my friends with little girls....Give this boy 10 years and he will be golden. He holds the doors for everyone, pulls out chairs, lets Madison go first in everything. Such a mini-man. Don't get me wrong, he is a pester-y little thing. When he is wound up all he wants to do is bug. I call him fat feet because his feet are so wide they are like flippers and when he runs across the wood floor you hear, slap slap slapping. I hope having the nickname fat feet won't be bad for his self esteem. He's a pretty good helper too, and actually loves to do chores. I think he takes after his dad.
And last but not least, the third midget, the child that can make me pull my hair out one minute and melt my heart the next. Coulson the terrible.
This child is crazy! He does the naughtiest things, way naughtier than any other child, but I can't help but be entertained by him.
He always manages to hurt himself
check out this egg from the side. poor guy.
The dog dug a hole under the faucet and Coulson filled it with water. Every day is a great one when you can get all muddy.
This is his Lilla. He sleeps with it, in his crib. That thing would freak me out at night, but he loves it.
Probably the only kid on earth afraid of his Birthday cake.

2 comments:
I can't wait to see what kind of character the next baby is :) Sorry summer is a pain. I usually love it but this heat is wearing on me as well. I don't even want to leave the house most days. ugh. Cute post!
Kristina-
this was the funniest post! I totally died when I saw "lilla" I was not expecting a giant gorilla- I too (not to even mention my boys) would be freaked out to sleep with that ape. So fun- your kids are awesome!
Post a Comment