I've really got to figure out how to put video on here! Every time I try, I let it load for hours and nothing happens. Any tips???
So....This morning we are in regular routine. Maddy and Nolan wake up at about 6:30 and watch cartoons until I roll out of bed at about 7:30. And when I say roll, picture a walrus wrapped in sheets trying to get out of a mound of pillows. That's probably more like it. First thing I do in the morning is make myself some chocolate milk and put it in the freezer because I like it super cold. Then I hide and drink it so the kids can't see me. (mostly so I don't have to make them some too, because I'm kinda mean and lazy like that) Then I make breakfast for everyone. I had all of the eggs and toast ready, but I realized that all of the plates were in the dishwasher. So I grabbed a few and noticed that one of the plates still had a bunch of water on it from the wash. I looked in the drawers for a dish towel, but they are all in the washing machine and I was out of paper towels, so I was in a dilemma of how I was going to dry this plate off. I was still decked out in sleeping attire and my top was silky and my bottoms were cotton, so I figured I would use my bottoms. So I was rubbing this plate on my rear end to get it dry and I turn around and Coulson is staring at me wondering what the heck I was doing. Then I realized how ridiculous I must look and we both started laughing. So this whole morning, everything that he has picked up he has been rubbing it on his bum. Stuffed animals, sippy cups, you name it. Hopefully we get over this new trend before we go out in public.
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

5 comments:
About time you updated this thing you slacka. Your kids are so cute. And you are so not the only one who has dried a dish or two that way. just the only one to get caught. ;)
hahahhaha.... I laughed out loud through the whole thing!!! SOOOOOO funny!! You are awesome! And as for the videos, sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. I just don't get it either! sorry no help, but you are not alone
I am still laughing about it! Love that!
Ahem, finally I can see enough to comment...laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes. What's with your family and bum rubbing? First your kids with the mannequins at Victoria Secret and now this? I'm starting to wonder....
that's hilarious! reminds me how I dust with my shirt.
Post a Comment