Thursday, March 18, 2010

For Sale

Very cute male child. Almost 2 years old. Can say a few words such as... love you, good boy, hi, bye, mom, dad, Madi, Nolan, etc...
Will throw things in the garbage can (especially spoons and toys), can unload the dishwasher and put clothes in the washing machine.
Reason for selling, mom just can't keep up with him anymore. Needs very energetic family that enjoy cleaning up lots of mud and bottles of nail polish that have been opened and used as a paint brush on floors, walls and body. Loves to wear hats or other things (underwear) on his head. Underwear and pacifier included.



Also, still for sale and now at a reduced price. This child that enjoys playing in garbage cans.


OTHER THINGS:
we took a trip to the Phoenix Children's Museum. If you've never been, you have to go!! The first Friday of every month if free from 6 to 10 p.m. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of fun the kids had here!





Me and Madison went to see Mary Poppins. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen! Here she is in her little theater get up. Her first Broadway Show. She had so much fun. Mary Poppins flew right by us on her broom!




Here's Madison with her homemade robot, Petunia. She's a gardening robot.

In other news. My due date has changed from the last time I posted. I went in to the Dr. and she said that I was about 3 weeks farther along than I thought! What great news! New due date...Sep. 6th. We find out next week what we are having! This pregnancy has been a pain in the butt, literally! My butt is killing me! And the migraines! But...I'm not big on complaining, so I'll leave it at that. I have been feeling this little bug moving around though. That's when it starts being real for me. I'm still kind of in denial because I can't believe that I'm having another child after Coulson. There is nothing like him and this pregnancy is going way too fast!

Oh, and just so I don't have to add another post after this one... WE ARE GOING TO CANCUN!! Yay! We've never done a honeymoon and we just celebrated 8 years. We will be gone for 6 days in May. I'm sure I'll have a million bajillion pictures to post. SOOOOO excited!

1 comment:

Janae said...

Congrats on the trip to Cancun! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!!