I'm not that great at baking. It takes a lot of time and a lot of mess and I can eat it all in one day. I try to avoid it at all costs. However, there is one type of baking I am good at! It takes a long time, makes an even bigger mess, and fortunately for everyone, I can't eat it.

That's right. There's a bun baking in my oven ;) And its baking until Sept. 6th. That makes me about 14 weeks.
12 comments:
what a cute way to tell everyone! so happy for you guys!
Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys. You have such a good looking family that this baby will just make it that much better.
That is great! Congrats!
Congrats! I have you down on the list....
wahoo! congratulations! Hope it's a girl!
YIPPEE! Congrats to you :)
Yeah!!! Congrats. How in the world did you have the energy to run this last weekend?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Yes, how DID you have the energy to run??? what the? You are crazy momma! But thats coming from someone who is deathly out of shape (that's me... just to be clear)... so, consider the source. I am so excited for you guys! Hope this baby's treating you good! Glad I checked this post!!! I thought you were gonna lay a recipe on me & because I'm all baked out I hesitated (oops!). But I'm always curious of what funny things you'll say... figures you'd find a funny way to announce it ;) Luvs & Congrats!!!
Wahoo!! We are happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet another cute kid of yours.
Congratulations Kristina and Judd! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you ran the Ragnar while knocked up! But you did. You're amazing.
Yeah! I love having people be pregnant with me! What fun!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm so excited!! Did you end up surprising him?! I'll have to come get the story from ya when I return your cute maternity pants!!!
Post a Comment