Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The meenest mom on the planit

Here are some random pages from Madison's journal. Hopefully you can see them. I couldn't figure out how to work my scanner.


"Mom is so mean, the meanest in the whole planet."


This one is my favorite. "I have the meanest mom in the entire world" then you see me in my hat and I'm laughing "ha ha ha" while the kids are crying on the floor. I probably told her she couldn't play on the computer or something silly. As soon as I make her mad I can see her going for a piece of paper so she can draw about me. What a stinker.



Wow, i'm actually being nice for once. Smiles and everything


"I like dad because he is strong and the cutest of all." Apparently I'm the meanest mom in the world and Judd is the strongest man in the universe and the cutest...hmmmm. Sounds to me like someone was paid off.

Here is another problem I've been having. I have this child that refuses to walk, and finds the most inconvenient places to make messes. Every time I turn around he's pulled everything off of a shelf or out of a drawer. The messiest child in the world.



Nolan still hangs around this cave somewhere. He's doing really well in school. He's learning how to spell. Today he asked me if I could tell him how to spell "ass". This is my life people.

7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Kristina I am cracking up. Seriously. Your kids are the funniest little people in the world!

Scot & Tanya said...

That is the greatest post ever!!! I love it! Your kids are awesome!

sladefamilyaz said...

LOL! I am really anxious to see what Nolan will write in his journal too! At least he will spell ass right!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Reagan refuses to walk as well. He knows how, but oh no, he won't walk because he'd rather throw a fit in public and make mom carry him instead. Stinker winker! Your kids totally crack me up! I love reading your posts. I miss you guys, we were so sad we didn't get to come by and see you. It was crazy busy with photo sessions and Dental office business and family....you get the idea. Hopefully we will catch you guys next time! That is, if you still want to see us! :)

Tansey Hall said...

Your kids are so funny! They sure do keep life interesting.
I have tried to get those books you told me about over the summer, but our library is apparently in the stone age.

Anonymous said...

soooo, did you tell him!? haha. ya coulson loves that baggy drawer!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. Oh Kristina... This is quite possibly my favorite post ever. "Meanest mom in the world." That is great! She really goes for the jugular.
I'm so glad you have sassy kids. I love sassy kids. They grow up to be even sassier teenagers (like we were) then they become the kind of people everyone wants to be around because they had a mom like you. A sassy one.