I know its been forever since I've posted. I haven't really had much to post about I guess. Days in the summer seem to run together and I was way to busy! Well, summer is over!!!! Hallelujah!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Actually, that's not true. I'm still going to be super busy! I've been doing so good though. I posted a while back how I was narrowing down my wasted time (thanks to some wonderful Ensign articles) by not being on the computer as often. The past few weeks have AMAZED me! I didn't realize that I was on the computer that much... really it was only like an hour a day, but it was taking away from so much other stuff. So, that being said, I'm probably going to be posting on here every other week for a while until I get this new calling in order. I feel a bit overwhelmed right now, (for those not in my ward, I'm the new primary pres.) a little freaked out, but I've had some good prayer sessions that have given me some peace.
Oh, don't worry, funny stuff is still going on around here. I plan on laying down the scoop. For instance....
If you get grossed out easily, PLEASE don't read this...
You all know that I have a lot of ladies in and out of my home for hair purposes. All of those who come over have to use the same bathroom that the kids use. So the other day I was swamped. People in and out all day. After a long day of hard work I stumble around the house to get dinner ready and the table cleaned off. for some reason my kids insist on bringing all of their toys out every day and playing with them on the counter or the kitchen table, just to give me something more to complain about I'm sure. Anyway, I go to where Nolan has his whole lot of army men and notice that there is something startling on the table. A tampon applicator. He is using it as a gun for his army man. I freeze and stare for a while, hoping that maybe I'd seen wrong, but no. It was in fact an applicator that he had admitted to finding in the trash can in his bathroom. He proceeds to tell me that it is a trumpet and I pray to high heavens that he didn't put it in his mouth. Thank goodness he hadn't. I then sanitized just about every surface and child in my home. no longer having an appetite for dinner, I think I served the kids apple jacks and told Judd to fend for himself. don't get me wrong. I was laughing my tail off, but I'm not sure if it was because it was funny or i was in shock. There you have it. Adventures in the Rich Household. Come over anytime and you are guaranteed to be entertained.
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

4 comments:
That is sick and wrong. I love it. You will do great with your calling. I can't wait to come back to primary!
I cannot stop laughing. That is so histerical, and I am so glad that you posted it, cuz I needed a really good laugh just about now. I love being in the Primary, not necessarily the President, but I love the kids and just really simplify, the prophet was right when he told us to simplify. The children love you no matter what. We have had a couple of really great activity days, so if you want ideas give me a call. 480/620-3636. And some pretty fun sharing times as well. It's been a year already and I can't believe it. You will be fabulous, those kids are lucky. Good luck with it. and congratulations for real.
Very funny...reminds me of turning the actual (unused) thing into a bug fluffy mouse as a kid. I won't explain further but you can use your imagination.
LOL! I can't wait to tell Bryant about this one!
Post a Comment