Friday, June 12, 2009

playing tag

Tagged by miss Stephanie

Here are the Rules
1. Mention the person who tagged you
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag 8 other people to play and let them know they are tagged!
4. Have a bit of fun!

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Our trip to Cali in 9 days!
2. Girl's camp
3. New Moon Movie
4. book four of the Luxe Series "Splendor"
5. Harry Potter and half blood prince movie
6. Book 4 of Vampire academy "Blood Promise"
7. Catching Fire, sequel to Hunger Games
8. date night with my husband!

8 things I did yesterday
1. cleaned
2. worked
3. took kids to play group
4. took kids to swimming lessons
5. worked some more
6. read a little
7. cleaned a little more
8. went running

8 things I wish I could do
1. hike the coast a Kauai for a week
2. run the Boston marathon
3. i wish I could be more patient
4. I wish I wasn't scared of riding horses
5. I wish I could see the Oregon coast
6. flips, Madison would like that
7. sing
8. dance

8 shows I watch
1. Grey's
2. Desperate Housewives
3. So you think you can dance
4. Big Break (golf Show)
5. Ultimate Fighter (because Judd makes me)
6. That's all
7. I would rather
8. read books

8 favorite fruits
1. watermelon
2. strawberries
3. pineapple
4. apples
5. oranges
6. kiwi
7. blueberries
8. raspberries

8 places I'd like to travel
1. east coast (the whole thing)
2. Ireland
3. Paris
4. Greece
5. Costa Rica
6. Fiji
7. Colorado (seems silly, but I've never been there)
8. Samoa

8 places I've lived
1. San Diego
2. Manteno Illinois
3. Kankakee Illinois
4. Tucson
5. Mesa
6. Gilbert
7 that's it

8 people I've tagged
1. Meg
2. Mary
3. Makenna
4. Kelli
5. Samira
6. anyone else that wants to...

No comments: