Judd and I went over our resolutions together last night. There are so many so I've decided to write them down.
My biggest being... to give up sugar and white flour. This is a hard one for me. I have done it in the past though so I think I can totally do it again. The past week I've been doing this grapefruit diet. Where I eat a grapefruit before every meal. Its been awesome. I've lost like 9 lbs in a week!! Its great because all the grapefruit helps you to feel full longer and helps you not have cravings.
Another one was to say "I'm sorry" more. I've said it probably twice since we've been married. Well, really I'm never wrong, so technically I don't have to say sorry, but I'm going to do it just to be nice.
Then my favorite one is to laugh everyday.
Also, I want to enjoy my kids more. I was at the Dr. with the baby a few weeks ago and there was this little girl there in the waiting room with her mom and grandma. She was probably around 4 and very curious. She was trying to talk to her mom and grandma and they just had the meanest looks on their face. She would say "Ooooh Grandma look at this!" and the grandma with her hateful look would say, "Don't touch that, or what do you think you're doing?"
I felt so bad for that little girl. She didn't seem to notice, probably because she sees them looking at her like that all the time. But I couldn't help but thinking how it must feel for a little child to try to express themselves to the people they love most in the world and get a scowl in return. How would I feel if I was scowled at and talked down to all day? Poor little thing. So I guess I'm going to try and be more accepting of my kids, even when they are naughty. That's going to be a hard one.
IN OTHER NEWS!!
Texas is coming to Glendale to play in the Fiesta Bowl!!! Here are the kids representing!!

5 comments:
I seriously want to eat Coulson up!! He is so freakin' cute...just like brother and sister!!
You seriously lost 9 lbs in one week??? It must have been some magical grapefruits. Starting tomorrow, I'm doing it! I have way more than 9 lbs to lose. So, just to make sure, all you did was eat one grapefruit before each meal? Hmmm.
I love your posts. Esp the last one about what your kids say. They are so funny! How was girls night? It's a good think I didn't go...ended up in the ER all night w/ dehydration from so much vomiting. Fun night.
ok grapefruit.. gonna hafta try it and where did those 9 lbs come from u have nothing to loose girly!!!! i love ur goals thanks for motivating me to get mine together and i completely love the things ur kids say.. they are halarious!!
Coulson looks so adorable in that hat! How cute is he! We got your Christmas card and it was so cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment