There are these groups of geeky people (sorry if I'm offending someone, but admit it...) who place objects in inconspicuous places and then get the coordinates for that object. They then go and put the coordinates on their website so other people can go and look for them. So we've been searching for these things all over the place. On Saturday we went down to the Riparian Preserve looking around and found a few. One was a treasure box hidden under a bush down by the water (some of these things are really hard to find) It had a bunch of little items in it because when you find it you are supposed to leave something behind and write your name and date on a paper. People thought that we were crazy digging through trees at the park, but what can I say, we are pretty weird. The kids had a blast and I highly recommend it as a family activity, unless you are too cool.
Sunday we were all sick with colds and coughs and decided that we weren't going to go to church. It was such a nice day out, and such a shame that we were stuck inside all day that we lived on the edge a little bit and took everyone up to four peaks for the day. We shot Judd's gun and had a picnic and a hike. It was so nice out.
Don't worry, we've not fallen away. Monday night we had FHE on keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. We apologized to the kids and hopefully they are not going to beg us to miss every week now! You should have saw them when we said we weren't going, you would think I told them they won a million dollars. Madison is already giving me trouble about going. Last week I didn't get to go because Nolan was sick then too, so Madison started coughing on purpose hoping I would think she was sick. That girl's has some ideas, let me tell you!
In other news, Lets talk Cardinals. I am not an NFL fan. I am not a pro sports fan of any kind. They get paid too much money and are all a bunch of punks and whine about not making enough money. I can't find it in me to jump on the band wagon. Judd especially can't stand them and all he hears at work is CARDINALS CARDINALS CARDINALS. He is pretty annoyed. I was going through the baby's clothes this week and found a Cardinals onsie. I'm going to dress him in it and see what Judd says when he gets home. HAHA. No offense to my Cardinal loving Friends out there. Larry Fitzgerald does have a nice tush. I will watch just for that reason ;)

2 comments:
GO CARDINALS!!! I am glad you have not jumped on the band wagon. It bugs me that people talk about how bad the Cards are for years and now that they are going to the Super Bowl they are the greatest thing since Top Ramen. Since we (my family) were all ready fans we do not fit into the band wagon category and will be rooting them on if they have a crappy season next year. I will make sure and not talk to you about the game then :)
Your posts are funnier to read than anyone elses. I love them. I'm so not a cards fan either. Couldn't care less. Clint said to tell you thanks for cutting my hair. He says it looks so much better.
Post a Comment