Arrives at work 15 minutes early every day (I think its just to get away from home before the storm hits...)
Gets chased and sometimes bitten by dogs, mostly small ones but the occasional one will be big and he gives it a good "kick to the dome" is how he phrases it.
Gets to see countless numbers of people breaking the law
Nasty toothless ladies hit on himOne time while he was working an order some guy started going to the bathroom on the ground right next to him.
He has been almost jumped several times, threatened with weapons. He has had his stuff stolen. He definitely deals with an interesting lot.
One time on the way to work his car broke down. He was so worried that he would be late that he ran to work. He is very dedicated, like I said.
I am grateful for a wonderful man that gets up and works a hard, honest days work to support his family. I've never once heard him complain in the morning that he doesn't want to go. I'm so glad its him and not me that supports our family.
I'm going to be honest here. I could never keep a job. I don't ever want to go and I would always call in sick. One time I even told my boss that I had been bitten by a scorpion, another time my house caught on fire. Seriously, I was that person at work. I'm so glad I can stay home now!! Thank you to my wonderful husband!! I love you!

6 comments:
I'm that person too! I can't hold a job and I too am thankful for a husband that can! I can't tell you how many times a 'loved one' has been in the 'hospital' with something very dire haha. I've quit every single job I've ever had...high five to being that person! :)
ah.. that is so cute!! u two really are so perfect for each other!!! as for the snow.. we are always ready to play!! oh & sorry i haven't replied yet about this weekend.. carlton has jake & i haven't heard back from him yet!!
He ran to work? That's why I love Judd. I'm like you, I used to make my mom call in sick for me.
Aw, Judd is pretty cool!! I wish we lived closer!! Our families ARE oddly similar. Tall, skinny, bald husband...that we just love, 3 kids, 1 girl, 2 boys. A middle son that keeps us on our toes, sassy little blonde girl and smiley baby. Not to mention that you and I are both so AWESOME, and NEVER wrong!! I saw that post about saying your sorry even though your never wrong and I thought, ME TOO!! I'm never wrong either!! I knew I loved you!!! : ) I do have a quick visit planned for my brothers wedding in March but hopefully we'll be out for summer for a long fun visit!!
That's awesome; go Judd. I, too, am glad I'm not the bread winner in the fam. How do they do it? It would really suck. I just finished reading the quotes from your kiddos... that's hilarious. Oh and I'm not sure if we will make it to Nolan's party after all, I think I have pink eye. It's the pits.
Hey I am finally getting use to the haircut and I love it. You always do such a great job and you've kept this one for quite a while now!!! Glad you got the running story in about Judd, too funny. Yey that the fabric worked, and I bought way too much of it, so you know do whatever with it, I don't want anything to do with it, I have literally had it for about 5 years, not kidding!!! Hope the party goes well, see you in a month or so for a trim!!!
Post a Comment