Lately the kids have been hilarious.
Nolan~ "I need to do my homework so I can go to college"
Madison~ "Nolan William Rich!! Get over here right now mister or mother will put you in time out, won't you mother?!!"
Nolan ~"How does Coulson turn his head if he doesn't have a neck?"
Judd ~ "he has a neck son, he's just wearing a collar"
Madison~ "I know that man is not Santa. He's just some old guy wearing a suit pretending to be Santa. Besides I don't need a Santa. I know you and dad put the presents under the tree anyway." (don't worry, as of Christmas morning she still believes)
Mom~ "Nolan, pick up your toys or I'm going to throw them away"
Nolan~ "Okay, throw them away then"
Madison~ "Why do we have to have that for dinner?!?! Someday when I'm like 37 and I have to cook for my kids I will only make stuff that tastes good, like cookies and cake and cereal. I'll wear my strawberry shortcake apron. It will be awesome"
Madison~ "Can our next baby have dark skin?"
For Christmas Madison brought home this little cookbook that they made in her class. They asked all the kindergartners to choose their favorite recipe, tell the ingredients and how to prepare it. As I looked through it I saw one little boy had chosen pizza and told to make the dough and put on toppings. Another did spaghetti and gave instructions to boil water and heat the sauce. Then when I reached Madison's page I couldn't help but crack up laughing. This is what hers says word for word
Blueberry Waffles:
Take them out of the freezer. Cook them in the toaster. Put them on a plate and put the syrup on them. Put blueberries on top.
I swear I cook. At least it wasn't as bad as this kid:
Cereal.
Pour cereal and milk in a bowl. Eat it with a spoon.
I love kindergarten!!!
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

3 comments:
I love your kids. Mike and I sat here laughing!
Your kids seriously say the cutest things in the world! You could publish an entire book with all their great sayings.
They are HILARIOUS!! Keep sharing!! By the way, the family pics are awesome!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! I want to eat Coulson up!! What a doll!!
Post a Comment