Don't you just love Christmas time and how it makes your waist line a little bigger each day? I swore to myself this year that I would be good and not over do it. I've been doing really good at my work out lately and I thought I would be able to keep stuff under control. However, I keep receiving plates of cookies and candy and they just sit there on my counter all day staring at me. They are saying "eat me" in flashing lights and I give in.
So Please...if you care about me at all you will refrain from bringing sugary stuff to me for Christmas. Scratch that... if you care about me at all don't bring me anything EDIBLE! I will love you just the same if you just give me a card.
In other news Nolan is driving me crazy. He is probably one of the reasons why I am eating all this junk food. He is a little stress causer. I don't know what it is with him now a days. Are your kids ever so naughty that you think about dropping them off at a fire station? Pretend I didn't just write that. Today, for instance. I had to take a toy away from him and you would think I'd ripped his arm off or something. He threw the biggest fit. Rolling around, throwing stuff and having the "Ugly Cry" I know all you mom's know what "the ugly cry" is. The cry that makes you want to cover your face and pretend you don't know them. Well, he was doing that and I put him in his room where he continued to throw things against the wall, rip the covers off of his bed and slam his door. Is this what I really signed up for?
He shuts it off as fast as he turns it on though. We went for a fun junk food ;) making party at Natalie's a few minutes later and he was good as gold for 2 hours. I brought him home for his nap and when I laid him down he was smiling at me. I was wondering what the smile was for because it was pretty mischievous. I asked him and he said "I just think you're pretty."
This is where I feel a quote from Bella Swan would be appropriate... "Your mood swings are giving me whiplash"
Anyway, hope everyone is having A very fat, I mean Merry Christmas. Except you, Jessica Slade, who somehow loses 8 lbs in the month of December!!!! How is that humanly possible around the holidays?!?!?!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
4 days ago

3 comments:
I am trying not to eat a lot also. You did great compared to me today.
I am with you in the mom thing. Sometimes I feel like I could give Hallee up for adoption for the day!
I LOVE your posts. How do you have a Bella line memorized? Crazy lady. And OK, I won't bring your fudge over. It's good though...
I know how you feel. I have zero self control right now.
I know what you mean about the junk food. I ate an entire tin of Almond Roca last week, ewww!
I love the new family pictures! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment