You can tell your kids watch too much TV when they have the infomercials memorized.
Madison - "Mom, can I have moon sand for my birthday? It comes in twelve different colors and it never dries out. There is even a little case that you can pack it in and it never makes a mess. Its only one payment of $19.99. And if you call now they will give you two extra colors."
or
"Mom you should get the rug stick. If cleans the carpet very good. It cleans pet stains, traffic areas, area rugs and even stairs. It will even clean white carpet."
or
"We HAVE to get the pancake puff. You can make all different kinds of pancakes and make them into balls. You can decorate them with an incing thing that comes with it. You can use it for breakfast or birthday parties or any type of party. If you order in the next 20 minutes they will double your order for no extra cost. Hurry mom!"
I'm really not joking either. She has them memorized. It sounds just like that. She's going to be one of those poor people who gets sucked into buying everything.
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

5 comments:
That is so funny. I am wondering if she will want an infomercial stuff for Christmas?
She is hilarious.
Your kids CRACK me up!! Whenever I need a laugh I know I can find it on your blog because your kids always say the funniest things. Kids! How did we live without them?!
hehe, my kids want that dang pancake puff thing too. So funny!
oh my gosh.. that is so funny!! she is the funniest thing ever! i love it!!
Post a Comment