hi friendly friends :) so, I'm really bad at updating this blog, but I have started another! this one isnt really about family though. its been a while since i've visited with you all, but over the last few months I've been super busy! I was studying super hard and finally achieved a goal of mine that i've had for a while. I'm now a certified crossfit instructor (YAY) and I've been training people at my gym for a couple of months. its suuuuper awesome, but anyhoo. My new blog
www.buffbetty.wordpress.com. I'm sharing some tips and fun stuff that I've learned in my training. i can kinda be your virtual trainer and give you some challenges. and since there is a hair dresser somewhere inside of me, i will throw some beauty tricks up in there too. but i plan on posting often because i'm seriously being serious! so follow me and comment for me so i know you're there. thank you!
1 comment:
Way to go! I think that's great!
Post a Comment