Thursday, August 4, 2011

swim shoes

My mom bought Coulson some spider-man swim shoes. They are really hard to get on his feet. It feels like my finger is going to fall off afterwards. Well, one day, (I guess I wasn't home) Judd was watching the kids and Coulson brought him those dang shoes to put on. Now, if its hard for a mom to put on, i imagine it was dang near impossible for dad. I believe there were a few choice words said during the process because the next time Coulson brought me those shoes he said "Mom, put these gay shoes on me!" I couldn't hide the laughter. If you could just imagine that coming from a three year old mouth! I was bustin' up.
Yes, we say gay in our house a lot. We are not homophobic nor are we politically correct. If you don't like it, i don't care.

4 comments:

Bre said...

hahahahaha! That is so funny!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

bahhahahah... hilarious!!

Janae said...

Haha! Your kids are so entertaining :p
I can imagine Judd saying that while putting the shoes on. Hilarious.

Alisa said...

lol!!