Friday, July 16, 2010

sometimes I just need a good vent

So, as I'm sitting here drinking my almost frozen, ginormous glass of chocolate milk and eating the worlds biggest slice of blueberry bread, it hits me. I'm getting fat. Yes, I know that's what happens to all pregnant people. But right now I am hating all of you that pop your babies out and fit right back into your normal jeans. I'm actually hating everyone in their normal jeans, pregnant or not. I'm hating my husband that never gains a pound no matter what I try and feed him. I'm hating that through over eight years of marriage his body looks exactly the same! No stretch marks, no saggy parts, no skin breakouts. I'm hating that its so blasted hot outside. I hate that person that parked so close to my car that I had to climb my fat butt through the passenger side to get myself in and buckle in a two year old. You can't imagine the horrible thoughts I was having about what I could have written on their windshield. "Thanks for parking so close to my car @$$%#%!! Sorry about the dent in your door and your mirror, but that's what happens when you park 6 inches away from a huge pregnant girl's door and its 116 degrees outside." I did have my kids with me so I only shouted idiot a few times. Still, not the best example. I can't seem to help myself. I'm just angry right now. And if my husband asks me if I'm hormonal one more time, I swear I'm going to club him in the head.
There, I feel better now :)

6 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Girls night? I'm game.

And quit whining. You're not fat.

Janae said...

Sorry it's been a rough day. I second the fact that you are NOT fat. Is it possible that you're hormonal??? j/k
Okay, please dont club me ;)
Seriously though, let me know if you need anything :D

MP Flory said...

I just had someone park too close to me and I had to go through the passenger door, climb over, get stuck, get unstuck and try not to swear the whole time. I agree that is VERY annoying. You are going to love getting back into the shape you like in a few months! Just enjoy yourself right now! Indulge!

Makenna said...

ya, lets get that baby out of there!

Mary said...

That was awesome!!! Hope you've had many better days since then!! : )

Jason and Kimber said...

haha! I am sorry for laughing but you are funny. Dumb people parking too close, this heat, and a husband asking if your hormonal deserves some venting. So glad Myla is here now. You will back into your jeans in no time.