So, Coulson finally started walking a few days ago. Thank goodness! He's going to be 18 months old in a few weeks. I thought I should jot down a few things about him so I can always remember his early years....
1. He loves to hit people. Especially Nolan. I have them take baths together still and the whole time Coulson just beats on him. He thinks its really funny, and I have to admit, I do too.
2. If he doesn't get what he wants, he throws a fit. Already. Doesn't that start happening in the 2's? He lays face flat on the floor and cries or I've even seen him hit his head on the floor. hmmm
3. If I take something away from him, he head butts me. Its awesome, I've had 2 bloody lips from this kid.
4. When ever he needs a diaper change he screams and rolls all over the place. By the time I'm done I'm breaking out in a sweat.
5. He throws all of his food and his plate on the floor at every meal and laughs at me when I have to clean it up.
Do you remember him as a tiny baby? He was the sweetest, easiest, mellowest baby of all time! This kid has gone insane. I'm really worried for my future. Will he still be head butting me as a teenager?? ;)
But somehow, I still love him. I don't know how mom's can do it, but they really can. They love all of their kids no matter how awful they can be.
He's a spoiled little stinker because he can be so cute. He does love me. I can actually tell sometimes. He'll snuggle for about 30 seconds, and cry at my leg while I'm making dinner. Somehow, I find it in me to be patient with him. I can't really do it as well with my other 2, but with him I have all the patience in the world. But I'm being taught some kind of lesson here. Heavenly Father must have some great sense of humor by sending this child to ME of all people. He sure is teaching me a lesson!

No comments:
Post a Comment