My Picks
1.Zeke
2.Brutus
3.Gus
4. Zeus
Update: My new favorite
5. Roscoe
Judd's picks
1. Festus
2. Clive
3. Bosifus (boseefus)
4. Trip
5. Bubba
In other goings on.... I've noticed I haven't posted for a while. Nothing's really been happening. Judd just returned from a trip to Idaho. He was there for Grandpa Jardine's funeral. I was happy he was able to go. However.... the second he leaves all of the kids get sick. Nolan was up coughing all night and keeping everyone else up so he came and slept with me, and kept me up all night. The baby wasn't feeling good, so he was up all night. While he was gone I had...
sing it
5 hours of sleep,
4 nights alone,
3 sick kids,
2 trips to grandma's
and a visit to the emergency room.
It was the greatest weekend of my life, not.
I did, amongst all the chaos, fit in a trip to the temple. That calmed me down a bit.
Oh, and we got some more family pics.





7 comments:
Sorry to hear about Judd's grandpa. Your family pictures turned out fantastic. I really like the one of Madison and Nolan..and the one at the top of your page.
Who does your family pictures? They are fantastic. My vote is foe Zeke or Trip. They all are very cute names.
Great pictures! I love that wall! I like Zeke.
I have seen your future puppy, and he is so cute!! Well, I'm not exactly sure which one is yours, but they are all extremely cute!! You will love him! I love your family pictures!
How adorable are those pictures. and by the way my choice is Gus! I love that name, I probably would have tried to name another boy gus if we would have had another boy, I guess thank heavens we didn't, poor kid!!! But I love it.
I love the name Roscoe. You're not getting too many of the same votes here...good luck. Love the pics!
I love Gus!! But i just have a weakness for it cause I love Gus gus off Cinderella. But Zeke would be my other pick.
Post a Comment